We welcome you to Cuckoo’s Nest, an “olde worlde” character restaurant with a warm welcoming atmosphere, in the heart of the ancient Cornish market town of Launceston.
Here at Cuckoo’s Nest we are proud to offer a superb daytime choice of freshly baked pastries, brunch and light lunch offerings plus a brilliant selection of speciality teas & coffees.
For our evening menu, fresh seasonal local ingredients are used and served to modern English influence. Everything is freshly made – from fresh bread to delicious petit fours.
To compliment your dining experience we offer a great choice of wines and drinks.
If you just want a drink, either during the day or evening, then come on in for a great selection of coffees, teas, soft drinks, wines, spirits, liqueurs, sherry, beers, cider and more!
Relaxed and friendly staff welcome you and are keen to make your dining experience one to remember.
We hope you will enjoy browsing our website where you can view our menus, wine list and more….
- Cuckoo’s brunch & lunch menu
- Superb seasonal evening menu
- Tasty range of cakes & pastries
- Superb range of coffees and teas
- Good selection of wines and drinks
- Coffee loyalty card savings
- Corporate & special functions welcome
- In-house and Outside catering
- Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
- Disabled entrance to rear of restaurant
- Plenty of parking nearby
Our normal opening days are Wednesday to Saturday.
Coffee Lounge Menu served from 10 am.
Cuckoo`s Brunch served from 10 am.
Lunch Menu served from 12 noon.
Evening Menu served from 6 pm.
Advance booking for evening menu.